A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Herschberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Herschberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herschberg
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Herschberg Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Herschberg graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Herschberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Swedish Medical Center - Ballard
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Herschberg DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley Herschberg practice?
- Dr. Stanley Herschberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Herschberg practices Otolaryngology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Otolaryngologists.