A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Herschberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Herschberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herschberg
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Herschberg Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Herschberg graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Herschberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Swedish Medical Center - Ballard
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Herschberg DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley Herschberg practice?
- Dr. Stanley Herschberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Herschberg practices Otolaryngology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Otolaryngologists.