A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Hillis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Hillis is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hillis
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hillis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Hillis, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hillis graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Hillis has 25 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
- Westview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Stanley Hillis FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. J S. Hillis practice?
- Dr. J Hillis has 1 office location.
Dr. J Hillis practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Cardiologists.