A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Hillis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Hillis is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hillis
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Hillis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Hillis, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hillis graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Hillis has 25 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
- Westview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Stanley Hillis FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. J S. Hillis practice?
- Dr. J Hillis has 1 office location.
Dr. J Hillis practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Cardiologists.