A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Hmiel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Hmiel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Hmiel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Continuous Ambulatory Peritoneal Dialysis
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Renal Replacement Therapy
- Urologic Diseases
- Water-Electrolyte Imbalance
Education & Awards
Dr. Hmiel graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hmiel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Paul Hmiel MD is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley P. Hmiel practice?
- Dr. Stanley Hmiel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Hmiel practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Pediatricians and Saint Louis Pediatric Specialists.