A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Hmiel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Hmiel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hmiel
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Hmiel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Hmiel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Continuous Ambulatory Peritoneal Dialysis
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Renal Replacement Therapy
- Urologic Diseases
- Water-Electrolyte Imbalance
Education & Awards
Dr. Hmiel graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hmiel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley P Hmiel MD is a male Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley P. Hmiel practice?
- Dr. Stanley Hmiel has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Hmiel practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Pediatricians and Saint Louis Pediatric Specialists.