Learn more about Dr. Stanley Hmiel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Hmiel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hmiel
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Hmiel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Hmiel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Continuous Ambulatory Peritoneal Dialysis
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Renal Replacement Therapy
- Urologic Diseases
- Water-Electrolyte Imbalance
Education & Awards
Dr. Hmiel graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hmiel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley P Hmiel MD is a male Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley P. Hmiel practice?
- Dr. Stanley Hmiel has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Hmiel practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Pediatricians and Saint Louis Pediatric Specialists.