A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Hoehn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Hoehn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Hoehn, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoehn graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hoehn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Heartland Surgical Specialty Hospital
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hoehn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stanley D. Hoehn practice?
Dr. Stanley Hoehn practices Surgery near Lenexa, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Overland Park, KS.
See Lenexa Surgeons.