A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Hoehn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Hoehn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Hoehn, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoehn graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Hoehn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Heartland Surgical Specialty Hospital
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley David Hoehn MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stanley D. Hoehn practice?
- Dr. Stanley Hoehn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Hoehn practices Surgery near Lenexa, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Overland Park, KS.
See Lenexa Surgeons.