Dr. Stanley Hoehn MD Patient Reviews

• Bariatric Medicine Lenexa, KS

March 28th, 2016
Thanks to Dr Hoehn he saved my life . life saving , life changeing .

March 19th, 2015
I agree with the last review
I have not seen Dr. Hoehn since my surgery day. I have had to wait in the waiting room for an hour at my appointments and then only see the PA. I have emailed the NUT several time and never have gotten a response back. It looks like in the past reviews of over 1 yr ago he was different.

February 6th, 2015
If you are self pay, you'll never see Dr. Hoehn again after surgery.
Had lap band procedure. Had problems with my band and would call and request appointment with Dr. Hoehn. Would be told I was going to see Dr. Hoehn. After waiting in waiting room for long wait times every visit, I repeatedly only saw his PA. Had to finally see another weight loss Dr. who confirmed my band was slipped and twisted. I was severely dehydrated. I had been vomiting in my sleep and was lucky I didn't suffocate.

February 6th, 2015
The last time I have seen Dr. Hoehn was on the day I had surgery over 1.5 years ago. His staff is hard to deal with and they do not return phone calls. My experience with this office has not been good. I am very disappointed with the follow up care. I can not seem to get any answers. I wish I would have chosen another Dr for my lap band surgery.

February 3rd, 2014
Total trust in him!
I would highly recommend Dr. Hoehn to my closest friends. He recently preformed the VSG surgery on me and I wouldn't have chosen anyone else! The best thing that I found great comfort in was his confidence. When I was unsure and scared, he was reassuring and confident. Not only is he great at what he does but also kind and compassionate. The facility is nice, at the bariatric center of Kansas City and also the staff. His pa Tim Stallard called me back day or night if I had a question or needed anything. Surgery is hard, having an amazing surgeon makes it better!

August 21st, 2013
Great doctor!

August 10th, 2013
I couldn't be more pleased with Dr. Hoehn. He is a very skilled surgeon and I had complete trust in him before and after my surgery. Everything Dr. Hoehn told me about my surgery and how I would feel after surgery was completely right! I would recommend Dr. Hoehn to anyone. He has a very busy practice and spends as much time with each patient as they need to answer all questions, this sometimes puts him behind schedule. I would wait as long as needed to see Dr. Hoehn!

April 4th, 2009
Excellent Suegeon!
Dr. Hoehn has done two different surgeries on me and I have nothing but good things to say about his professionalism and caring demeanor. His PA Tim Stallard is an excellent representative of Dr. Hoehn's high standards too.