Dr. Stanley Holstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stanley Holstein?

ADHD

ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Stanley Holstein?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 23rd, 2015

After 3 other doctors misdiagnosed my problem, Dr. Holstein ordered the proper tests and came to the correct diagnosis. He was ordered the proper traction device and with physical therapy I avoided surgery. He spends time to educate his patients and together we developed a care program.

April 3rd, 2015

Horrible dr

2 years ago my Mother was brought into New Rochelle hospital in a coma due to lung cancer. Like any other greasing family, we were not expecting the worst and were not eager to pull a plug, especially when every medical dr in the hospital had a differnt explanation as to what was going on. I slept in the waiting room every night. One early morning in a waiting room alone sleeping, a nurse poked me to Wake up and go into the hallway where dr Halstein was standing with another nurse. While still wiping my eyes, he hands me a paper and hits it with his hand and says "Here you see! Like I said she's dead! Zero brain activity" and walked away leaving me holding a paper. The nurse had to explain to me what I was looking at. My opinion is onvious.

March 12th, 2010

I would highly recommend Dr. Holstein. After many other doctors misdiagnosed my condition. Dr. Holstein figured out what I had on the first visit without reviewing previous records or speaking to previous physicians. He referred me to a neurosurgeon which saved my life. Without Dr. Holstein's intervention, I most certainly would have starved to death. This man is, in my opinion an exceptional doctor. If more doctor's were like him, there would be a lot less malpractice cases in the world.

February 27th, 2017