Dr. Stanley Hopkins MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 3 reviews

July 8th, 2016
After seen numerous doctors. Dr. Stanley Hopkins was the only doctor that was able to diagnose my problem and took care of it. Now I'm pain free

November 5th, 2015
Dr. Hopkins is a very competent and skilled urologist
I’ve been a patient of Dr. Hopkins’ for about 5 years. I had blood in my urine and I got nervous so I called him up and made an appointment. I went to see him and he recommended a procedure for me that would take care of the problem. He completed the procedure and I’ve had no problems since then. I used to get up 5 or 6 times to go to the bathroom at night and now I don’t even get up once. Dr. Hopkins is a very competent and skilled urologist. I would recommend him to anyone.

August 27th, 2015
My father was in the hospital and Dr. Hopkins was called in by the doctor. I took my father to see him in the office once he was out of the hospital. On that visit my father was given a scope to check for bladder cancer and scheduled for more tests. When I took my father in for results of tests we were told another scope was needed since my father had a urine infection. The doctor called the staff stupid in front of us and was very rude to them. Then he wanted to put a tube into his belly. We took my father for a second opinion. Tube was not needed and second scope was unnecessary! Now that my father has proper care with another Urologist, he is doing GREAT!!