A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Hoppenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Hoppenfeld is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Hoppenfeld, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoppenfeld graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Hoppenfeld has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Our Lady of Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Hoppenfeld MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stanley Hoppenfeld practice?
- Dr. Stanley Hoppenfeld has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Hoppenfeld practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons.