Learn more about Dr. Stanley Horner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Horner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Horner
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Horner Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Horner graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Horner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Region Medical Center
- Lake Regional Health System
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley R Horner DO is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley R. Horner practice?
- Dr. Stanley Horner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Horner practices Allergy & Immunology near West Plains, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, MO and Jefferson City, MO.
See West Plains Allergists.