A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Horner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Horner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Horner graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Horner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Regional Health System
- St Marys Health Center Jefferson City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Raymond Horner DO is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley R. Horner practice?
- Dr. Stanley Horner has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Horner practices Allergy & Immunology near Jefferson City, MO.
See Jefferson City Allergists.