A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Horner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Horner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Horner
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Horner Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Horner graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Horner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Region Medical Center
- Lake Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley R Horner DO is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley R. Horner practice?
- Dr. Stanley Horner has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Horner practices Allergy & Immunology near Jefferson City, MO.
See Jefferson City Allergists.