A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Horner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Horner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Horner graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Horner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Region Medical Center
- Lake Regional Health System
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley R Horner DO is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley R. Horner practice?
- Dr. Stanley Horner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Horner practices Allergy & Immunology near West Plains, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, MO and Jefferson City, MO.
See West Plains Allergists.