A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Horowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Horowitz is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Horowitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Horowitz graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Horowitz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Horowitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 4 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 19 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stanley W. Horowitz practice?
Dr. Stanley Horowitz practices Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists.