A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Hsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Hsu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hsu
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Hsu Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsu graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Hsu has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Doylestown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Cho-Hsein Hsu MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley C. Hsu practice?
- Dr. Stanley Hsu has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Hsu practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Doylestown, PA.
See Doylestown Internists and Doylestown Gastroenterologists.