A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Bernstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Bernstein is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bernstein
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bernstein Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernstein graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Bernstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
- South Jersey Hospital - Bridgeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Irwin Bernstein MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 50 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stanley I. Bernstein practice?
- Dr. Stanley Bernstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Bernstein practices Family Medicine near Bridgeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Elmer, NJ.
See Bridgeton Family Physicians.