Dr. Stanley Ireland Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stanley Ireland?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 9th, 2015

Slow Response

I have no issues with Dr. Ireland himself. He seems like a good doctor. However, I do have some concerns about the treatment of my mother-in-law, who is one of his patients. I feel she may be over-medicated. This could be due in part to her not advising Dr. Ireland of all the medications she is taking, although we have encouraged her to do so. Her son had shared his concerns about one particular medication she is on, as well as the possibility of her being over-medicated. It took almost two weeks before I was able to get a real person on the phone. Even after expressing our concerns, it was apparent that the nurse did not make any notes in the chart, nor did she relay these concerns to Dr. Ireland, because in a subsequent visit by my mother-in-law , Dr. Ireland made no mention of changing or eliminating any of her 14 different medications she is on, in addition to dietary supplements, vitamins, etc. So, Dr. Ireland gets a great review; his staff, not so good.

November 8th, 2012

One of the kindest Doctors I have known in my 60 years.

If you wont a Doctor that cares about you, and your care,you will want Dr. Ireland. He has always gave me the best care and took the time to lesson to me.He has always helped me.As far as I am considered he is the best.

July 19th, 2012

patty

Great doctor, one of a dying breed. Great diagnosis ability and thorough. Office staff at sign in desk are grumpy and wait can be 2+ hours. The only reason not to change is the excellence of this doctor!

January 9th, 2012

Horrible Bedside Manner

When asking a simple question regarding follow up care, I was told that "I could be struck by lightening when I left and It wouldn't matter" rathan than a simple "lets wait and see". Rude. Unprofessional.

July 17th, 2017