A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Myers, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscular Dystrophies
- Neck Pain
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Postpoliomyelitis Syndrome
- Shoulder Pain
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Sprains and Strains
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Myers has 13 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Jerome Myers MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Stanley J. Myers practice?
- Dr. Stanley Myers has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Myers practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New York, NY.
See New York Physiatrists.