A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Myers
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Myers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Myers, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscular Dystrophies
- Neck Pain
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Postpoliomyelitis Syndrome
- Shoulder Pain
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Sprains and Strains
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Myers has 13 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Jerome Myers MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Stanley J. Myers practice?
- Dr. Stanley Myers has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Myers practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New York, NY.
See New York Physiatrists.