A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Smith is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Smith has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- Creek Nation Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Joe Smith DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stanley J. Smith practice?
- Dr. Stanley Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Smith practices Family Medicine near Owasso, OK.
See Owasso Primary Care Doctors.