A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Wilson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Wilson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Wilson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bothwell Regional Health Center
- Deborah Heart & Lung Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Joe Wilson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stanley J. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Stanley Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Wilson practices Family Medicine near Sedalia, MO.
See Sedalia Primary Care Doctors.