Dr. Stanley Zimmerman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stanley Zimmerman?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Stanley Zimmerman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 17th, 2012

I am changing doctors

Dr. Zimmerman is fine, however, his office staff particularly one individual is rude, flippant, and has no empathy. She started yelling because I was standing in the wrong spot to talk to her even though the nurse told me to go to the counter. I did not see the sign that said stand here. I was a new patient and very nervous about seeing a new doctor. The next time I was 10 minutes late because I got lost and was informed my appointment was cancelled. I asked the counter person to check and see if I could still be seen. 20 minutes later, I was really late then, she informed me the doctor would not see me. I was not surprised it would appear to him that I was over 20 minutes late. As a result of this, I am changing doctors and telling people of my unfortunate experience.

July 4th, 2009

I have found Dr. Zimmerman to be caring, thoughtful--never dismissive of any of my ideas. Very thorough and does follow up when necessary. I have been his patient for 6 years.

June 2nd, 2015