A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Jagielski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Jagielski, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jagielski graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Jagielski has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley J Jagielski MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley J. Jagielski practice?
- Dr. Stanley Jagielski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Jagielski practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tucker, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Tucker Obstetricians & Gynecologists.