Learn more about Dr. Steen Johnsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steen Johnsen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnsen
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnsen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steen Johnsen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnsen graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnsen has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steen Johnsen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steen Johnsen practice?
- Dr. Steen Johnsen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steen Johnsen practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Glendale Surgeons.