Learn more about Dr. Steen Johnsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steen Johnsen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnsen
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnsen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steen Johnsen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnsen graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnsen has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steen Johnsen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steen Johnsen practice?
- Dr. Steen Johnsen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steen Johnsen practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Glendale Surgeons.