Learn more about Dr. Stanley Jordan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jordan
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Jordan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Jordan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Immune Complex Diseases
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis)
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jordan graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Jordan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Clark Jordan MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley C. Jordan practice?
- Dr. Stanley Jordan has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Jordan practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians and Los Angeles Pediatric Specialists.