A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Jordan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Jordan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Immune Complex Diseases
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis)
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jordan graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Jordan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
- University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Clark Jordan MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley C. Jordan practice?
- Dr. Stanley Jordan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Jordan practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: West Hollywood, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians and Los Angeles Pediatric Specialists.