Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stanley Jordan
Dr. Stanley Jordan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with another office in Los Angeles, CA. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology, Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Jordan is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, UCLA Medical Center and Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. Dr. Jordan has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Stanley Jordan has the following 3 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Stanley Jordan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Becky Miller
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi38
Dr. John Sherman
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi43
Dr. Shahrad Shamsi
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi16