A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Lau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Lau is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lau
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lau Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lau graduated from University Of New South Wales, Kensington.
Dr. Lau has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Garfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Kwong Lau MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley K. Lau practice?
- Dr. Stanley Lau has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Lau practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near San Gabriel, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See San Gabriel Internists and San Gabriel Cardiologists.