A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Lau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lau graduated from University Of New South Wales Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Lau has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Garfield Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lau accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 6 plans