A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Lau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Lau is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lau graduated from University Of New South Wales, Kensington.
Dr. Lau has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Kwong-Yun Lau MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley K. Lau practice?
- Dr. Stanley Lau has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Lau practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near San Gabriel, CA.
See San Gabriel Internists and San Gabriel Cardiologists.