A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Kaller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Kaller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaller
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaller Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaller graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kaller has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley A Kaller DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 49 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stanley A. Kaller practice?
- Dr. Stanley Kaller has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Kaller practices Family Medicine near Whittier, CA.
See Whittier Primary Care Doctors.