A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Kaller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Kaller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaller graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Kaller has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 94 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stanley A. Kaller practice?
Dr. Stanley Kaller practices Family Medicine near Whittier, CA.
See Whittier Family Physicians.