A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Kandzari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Kandzari is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kandzari
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Kandzari Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Kandzari, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Kidney Cancer
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Tourette Syndrome
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Catheterization
Education & Awards
Dr. Kandzari graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Kandzari has 2 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- Ruby Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley J Kandzari MD is a male Urologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley J. Kandzari practice?
- Dr. Stanley Kandzari has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Kandzari practices Urology near Morgantown, WV.
See Morgantown Urologists.