A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Kandzari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Kandzari is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Kandzari, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Kidney Cancer
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Tourette Syndrome
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Catheterization
Education & Awards
Dr. Kandzari graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Kandzari has 2 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- Ruby Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley J Kandzari MD is a male Urologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley J. Kandzari practice?
- Dr. Stanley Kandzari has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Kandzari practices Urology near Morgantown, WV.
See Morgantown Urologists.