Learn more about Dr. Stanley Kandzari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Kandzari is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kandzari
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kandzari Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Kandzari, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Kidney Cancer
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Tourette Syndrome
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Catheterization
Education & Awards
Dr. Kandzari graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Kandzari has 2 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- Ruby Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley J Kandzari MD is a male Urologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley J. Kandzari practice?
- Dr. Stanley Kandzari has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Kandzari practices Urology near Morgantown, WV.
See Morgantown Urologists.