A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Kerstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Kerstein, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Kerstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Disorders
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerstein graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kerstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rose Medical Center
- Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Kerstein MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stanley Kerstein practice?
- Dr. Stanley Kerstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Kerstein practices Internal Medicine near Denver, CO.
See Denver Internists.