A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Knoll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Knoll is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Knoll, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Knoll graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Knoll has 5 hospital affiliations:
- George Washington Univ Hospital
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Marc Knoll MD is a male Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stanley M. Knoll practice?
- Dr. Stanley Knoll has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Knoll practices Surgery near Washington, DC.
See Washington Surgeons.