Learn more about Dr. Stanley Knoll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Knoll is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Knoll
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Knoll Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Knoll, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Knoll graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Knoll has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
- George Washington Univ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Marc Knoll MD is a male Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stanley M. Knoll practice?
- Dr. Stanley Knoll has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Knoll practices Surgery near Washington, DC.
See Washington Surgeons.