A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Kogan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Kogan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kogan
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kogan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Kogan, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kogan graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Kogan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
- Westchester County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley J Kogan MD is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley J. Kogan practice?
- Dr. Stanley Kogan has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Kogan practices Urology near Winston Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Urologists.