Dr. Stanley Kokocki Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stanley Kokocki?

Good doctor

Posted on March 14th, 2017

A no nonsense doctor who actually cares and knows what he is doing. Very satisfied with my surgery. Thank you.

Where is Dr. K?

Posted on December 19th, 2016

I saw Dr. Kokocki's wife today at one of the hospitals in Spring Hill but was unable to catch her before she got into her car and drove away. I am assuming he is not in Denver as this indicates since his wife is here and she was working with him. Wonderful people. If you know where Dr. K is practicing please comment.

Good Doctor - Lovely Wife

Posted on September 7th, 2016

While at the hospital yesterday I saw someone that looked familiar. After saying hello, I realized it was Dr. Kokocki's wife. So I decided to look him ip. She worked in his office about 15-20 years ago and took care of my husband. A very gracious lady then and now. Dr. Kokocki isnt so bad either. Lol Very good surgeon!

Great Doctor Nice Family

Posted on February 8th, 2016

I ran into Dr. Kokocki's wife Joanne last month while shopping at Bed Bath and Beyond. The doctor operated on my husband many years ago and Joanne removed his staples and did the patient education. Nice people. Great doctor.

Very Good Doctor

Posted on September 22nd, 2013

Very happy with Dr. K. One of the few that knows what he is doing.

Very good surgeon

Posted on July 26th, 2013

I received excellent care from this caring and compassionate man. Would recommend him to anyone. Explained things thoroughly to me in a language that I could understand.

VERY GOOD CARE

Posted on March 13th, 2012

I was impressed with the skill, concern and care I received from Dr. Kokocki and highly recommend him.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Posted on January 13th, 2012

Dr. Kokocki operated on a family member recently and rendered the most amazing care. I'm a nurse, and found this Dr's concern and follow through to be quite refreshing.I've read the comment below mine and quite frankly, complications can and do occur even when everything is done right.I would without any hesitation recommend Dr. Kokocki for his excellent surgical skills and bedside manner.

Posted on October 9th, 2011

Dr Kokocki did a 4 Vessel bypass on my uncle 2 months ago, 2 days ago my uncle passed away. He was a 25 year, 2 tours in Vietnam Veteran. Dr Kokocki butchered him, he had every complication you can think of and after 1 week he went home he was readmitted the next day ad never came back home! I have no idea how this man has a medical license to practice with the terrible bedside manner and butcher job he performed on my family member. Please dont see him unless it is a last resort.

Very Happy With The Care Received

Posted on August 10th, 2011

I have absolutely no complaints about the surgery and post op care given to me by Dr Kokocki. I hope not to need his services in the future but if I do I know I'm in good hands.

THE BEST!

Posted on May 27th, 2011

I had my heart surgery done by Dr. Kokocki and I've never felt better! He explained everything to me before surgery, answered all of my questions and made sure I was well taken care of. He treated me like family.

Dr. "K" is a Lifesaver

Posted on April 25th, 2011

Thank you Dr. Kokocki for your care, skill and knowledge that saved my life.