Dr. Stanley Kopp Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stanley Kopp?

Wishing that Dr. Stanley Kopp never left the Kirkland Area. But not surprised where he moved his practice to, knowing from a few things he told me in the years I knew him he had to live someplace nearer to there. The next Sports Medicine specialist I knew that when I told him the pain I had, I knew it wasn't something to go to physical therapy for. I remember once a few years before when that kind of pain hit me, Dr. Kopp made sure I had x rays and MRI. The results were very scary. Always gave mme ethe best care. If I called for an emergency appointment always had a time of that day to sqeeze me in.

Posted on May 16th, 2017

Excellent doctor, wonderful caring person. I remember the one time he had to tell me something and said he had lost a lot of patients that way. He told me he was a good Christain. I had my perfect sweatshirt on that day. You won't lose me I was raised a Good Catholic, and showed him on my shirt a picture of a cave and how the stone door was open with a man standing outside, saying when Christ has risen. I never cared about the religion, total respect for almost all Christian Religions unless after I told them I was Catholic they would try to sell me their Religion. I was raised in Bronx New York, from Baptism, my parents youngest and only child who went to Catholic School, I was the Silly one who was sure with my mom back to full time work when I hit first grade, when on the school bus my best friend pointed to the Parish School at our church. Of course my mom always after marrying her Catholic husband, said if she were of any particular religion her beliefs were the Catholicism beliefs. I am sure it was when she was dying and in home hospice knew she wasn't Catholic they called in a Methodist Mininster. I guess she ranted and raved. When he was actually a very nice men. When I first spoke to him on the phone, and heard his service. The perfect person to speak about her did.

Excellent Cortisone Shot Results

Posted on March 20th, 2015

I have a torn rotator cuff in my right shoulder. Several doctors have done cortisone injections due to pain, inflammation and restricted movement. All shots were quite painful, worse, none of them lasted more than a day! Until Dr. Kopp. He took the time to put the MRI films up before and during the injection. He didn't inject in the same place other failed shots were done. He studied where the problem was, and did part of the injection in one spot, the rest in another. That was over 6 years ago. Other than occasional flare-ups lately, it had been okay ever since! If it gets to a point where another injection is needed, I will drive the 4 hours to return to Dr. Kopp. I highly recommend him.

Posted on March 19th, 2015

i would never go to this dr, i almost walked out of the appointment he was rude.

Patient for 13 years

Posted on August 27th, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Kopp for over 13 years for various bone ailments. He's repaired one of my shoulders, which has long since returned to probably 95% (with lots of PT), he's done carpal tunnel on a hand, and moved a nerve in my arm to relieve numbness. He's treated breaks and sprains for both my wife & me, and I don't hesitate to go see him. He answers questions readily, has an extremely conservative approach (IE won't rush you into surgery), understands sports injuries well, and his nurse is fantastic. He's currently treating me for a knee injury, and for the first time in months I can walk down stairs without pain. You won't regret your visit.

Great Physician

Posted on February 29th, 2012

Dr. Kopp did surgery on my left knee and I couldn't be more pleased with the outcome. His knowledge, skill and caring are the best and his office staff are caring and nice. Now I m starting to have problems with my other knee so I am back seeing him again. One thing especially nice is that he is conservative in treatment and doesn't rush a person off to have surgery. I have and will continue to recommend him.

Posted on October 16th, 2017