Dr. Stanley Kordisch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stanley Kordisch?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Stanley Kordisch?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 26th, 2017

WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND

LIKE MOST YOUNG WOMEN, GOING TO AN OBGYN CAN BE VERY UNCOMFORTABLE. WHILE I CONTINUED TO FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE, DR. KORDISCH WAS VERY ROUGH AND RUDE. WHEN MY RESULTS CAME BACK HE HAD NO INTENTIONS OF LETTING ME KNOW WHAT WAS GOING ON OTHER THEN TELLING ME I NEEDED TO DO BLOOD WORK. I CALLED BACK SEVERAL TIMES TO GET MY RESULTS AND HE NEVER HAD TIME. 10 MONTHS LATER I GO IN FOR A CHECKUP AND HE HAD NO IDEA WHO I WAS AND DIDNT TAKE THE TIME TO READ MY CHART BEFORE GOING IN. I HAD TO BEG FOR RESULTS AND HE COULDNT EVEN EXPAIN WHAT ANYTHING MEANT. .. HOWEVER, THE RECEPTIONISTS WERE SUPER SWEET AND THOUGHTFUL!

September 2nd, 2016

Very caring and courteous

Dr. Kordisch is very easy to talk to, listens to what you're saying, and works hard to find the problem. He explains everything to where you can understand it and he even drew me a diagram of a procedure that he was planning on doing. I've been very impressed with his bedside manner and ginuene sincerity of my over health and future. He's a great doctor and I recommend him to everyone I know.

December 30th, 2015

I went to Dr. Kordisch as a new patient for an embarrassing health problem. He was very professional and kind about it and got me on my way to feeling better.

August 18th, 2015

I have to fully agree with everything Angela said in previous comment. I am very blessed to have him as my Dr for last 23 yrs and his wonderful nurse and staff!

August 24th, 2012

Dr. Kordisch is the best, kindest doctor I've ever known, I'm so grateful that he's my doctor.

September 21st, 2017