A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Kovak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Kovak, Kovak Dermatology and Laser Institute is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Kovak, MD is board certified in Phlebology.
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne (Acneiform Eruptions)
- Acne Rosacea
- Acne Scar (Acne Keloid)
- Birth Weight
- Body Weight
- Body Weight Changes
- Cafe-au-Lait Spots
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Collagen Therapy
- Color Therapy
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Excessive Body Hair in Women (Hirsutism)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Surgery
- Onychomycosis (Fingernail Fungus)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kovak graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Joseph Kovak MD is a male Phlebologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Phlebology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley J. Kovak practice?
- Dr. Stanley Kovak has 1 office location.
- Dr. Stanley Kovak practices Phlebology near Oakbrook Terrace, IL.