A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Kovak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Kovak, Kovak Dermatology and Laser Institute is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kovak
Acne Patient Education Guide Read about types of pimples and other oily skin conditions caused by blocked pores in our acne patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kovak Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne (Acneiform Eruptions)
- Acne Rosacea
- Acne Scar (Acne Keloid)
- Birth Weight
- Body Weight
- Body Weight Changes
- Cafe-au-Lait Spots
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Collagen Therapy
- Color Therapy
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Excessive Body Hair in Women (Hirsutism)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Surgery
- Onychomycosis (Fingernail Fungus)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kovak graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Joseph Kovak MD is a male Phlebologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Phlebology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley J. Kovak practice?
- Dr. Stanley Kovak has 1 office location.
- Dr. Stanley Kovak practices Phlebology near Oakbrook Terrace, IL.