Dr. Stanley Kraus Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stanley Kraus?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 1st, 2016

Very pleased patient of Dr Krauss

I've been a patient of Dr Krauss for almost 4 years. I've had different tests at Metro West also at Dr Krauss's office. I always have my phone calls returned and Dr Krauss has gone over and above helping me many times! He's a wonderful man and shows concern for his patients and his office workers have been very patient and helpful too!

June 30th, 2014

Not Happy

I cannot comment on Dr. Krous not returning phone calls, but I can confirm the reviewer that felt the staff in his office are beyond rude. I took the advice about finding a different urologist.

October 26th, 2013

Dr.

Dr. Kraus does not return phone calls, and the staff in his office are beyond rude. I would recommend finding a different urologist.

July 5th, 2013

Hard to reach for questions

I have recurring utis with back pain and I am always given the same antibiotic which I don't believe is doing the job. If I have a concern, he seldom calls me back.

April 18th, 2013

NP Karen Pennelli

I did not see a doc but I did see NP Karen Pennelli who is a GEM! She was incredibly knowledgeable, meticulous in her exam, and her explanations were wonderfully articulated. She is completely thorough. I could not have wanted for better care and grateful that I did see her. She has incredible expertise and knows her craft unbelievably well.

January 26th, 2013

Dr Kraus has always acted in an dignified and professional manner whenever I have gone for my yearly followup with him.He gave me options for my treatment when my cancer was diagnosed by my PCP.Dr Kraus verified my PCP"s diagnosis and gave me options.I have been very satisfied with the care that he and his staff have provided me

August 10th, 2012

Forgotten Hippocratic Oath

Im an Amerucan who has worked her entire life...paid taxes....and contributes exorbitant amounts of money to overpriced healthcare expenses throughout days I employment. Recently let go from my job I am apparently worth nothing as an individual or former hard working American citizen and was denied care by this practice because I do t have insurance. Yet if I carried a foreign last name and were here illegally....I would have access to all the healthcare in the world. So despite willingness to be a self pay at Medicare allowable rates which I see this practice accepts.....I was completely denied follow up care after being referred to this practice for follow up regarding a kidney stone that placed me into the Emergency Room a few nights ago. I would rate the ethics of this practice as severely lacking.

June 30th, 2012

Stanley Kraus oversaw my operation removing a cancerous tumor, which I assume went well based on the results. In other words, he kept the family jewels in the house.

August 26th, 2010

Failure to Diagnose

Failure to diagnose cancer.

July 17th, 2017