A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Alexander is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anti-aging Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Alexander has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Valley Hospital
- Middletown Regional Hospital
- Children's Medical Center - Dayton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Lake Alexander MD is a male Pediatric Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stanley L. Alexander practice?
- Dr. Stanley Alexander has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Alexander practices Pediatric Surgery near Dayton, OH.
See Dayton Pediatric Surgeons.