Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stanley Alexander
Dr. Stanley Alexander, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dayton, OH. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Surgery. Dr. Alexander is affiliated with Miami Valley Hospital, Middletown Regional Hospital and Children's Medical Center - Dayton. He speaks English.
Dr. Stanley Alexander has the following 1 specialty
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
Dr. Stanley Alexander is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dayton, OH.
Dr. Jeffrey Mikutis
Orthopedic Surgery, Pediatric Surgery
Dayton, OH 2.81 mi34
Dr. Sean Barnett
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery
Dayton, OH 9.87 mi17
Dr. John Wiemann IV
Pediatric Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Dayton, OH 9.87 mi10