A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Lau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Lau is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lau
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lau Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Lau, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lau graduated from University Of New South Wales, Kensington.
Dr. Lau has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Kwong-Yun Lau MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stanley K. Lau practice?
- Dr. Stanley Lau has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Lau practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near San Gabriel, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See San Gabriel Internists and San Gabriel Cardiologists.