Learn more about Dr. Stanley Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Lee, Adult and Pediatric Spine Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Lee, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Oakland Regional Hospital
- Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Szu-Chi Lee MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stanley S. Lee practice?
- Dr. Stanley Lee has 6 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Lee practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Northville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Northville Surgeons.