A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Lee, Adult and Pediatric Spine Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Lee, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Oakland Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Szu-Chi Lee MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stanley S. Lee practice?
- Dr. Stanley Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Lee practices Orthopaedic Surgery near W. Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saline, MI.