Learn more about Dr. Stanley Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Lee, Adult and Pediatric Spine Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Lee, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Oakland Regional Hospital
- Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Szu-Chi Lee MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stanley S. Lee practice?
- Dr. Stanley Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Lee practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saline, MI.
See Saline Orthopedic Surgeons.