Learn more about Dr. Stanley Lehman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Lehman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lehman
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Lehman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Lehman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lehman graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Lehman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley R Lehman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Stanley R. Lehman practice?
- Dr. Stanley Lehman has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Lehman practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Orthopedic Surgeons and Lubbock Surgeons.