Learn more about Dr. Stanley Lehman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Lehman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lehman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lehman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Lehman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lehman graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Lehman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley R Lehman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Stanley R. Lehman practice?
- Dr. Stanley Lehman has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Lehman practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Orthopedic Surgeons and Lubbock Surgeons.