Learn more about Dr. Stanley Leitzes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Leitzes is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leitzes
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leitzes Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leitzes graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Leitzes has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
- Carney Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Martin Leitzes MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stanley M. Leitzes practice?
- Dr. Stanley Leitzes has 5 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Leitzes practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New Bedford, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Plymouth, MA and Taunton, MA.
See New Bedford Orthopedic Surgeons.