Learn more about Dr. Stanley Leitzes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Leitzes is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leitzes
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leitzes Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leitzes graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Leitzes has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
- Carney Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Martin Leitzes MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stanley M. Leitzes practice?
- Dr. Stanley Leitzes has 5 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Leitzes practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New Bedford, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Plymouth, MA and Taunton, MA.
See New Bedford Orthopedic Surgeons.