A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Liebowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Liebowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liebowitz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Liebowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Liebowitz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Liebowitz graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Liebowitz has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Liebowitz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stanley Liebowitz practice?
- Dr. Stanley Liebowitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Liebowitz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, NJ.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons.