Learn more about Dr. Stanley Liebowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Liebowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liebowitz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Liebowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Liebowitz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Liebowitz graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Liebowitz has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Liebowitz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stanley Liebowitz practice?
- Dr. Stanley Liebowitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Liebowitz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, NJ.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons.