A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Ling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Ling is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Ling, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ling graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ling has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center
- Kennewick General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley S l Ling MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stanley S. Ling practice?
- Dr. Stanley Ling has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Ling practices Internal Medicine near Kennewick, WA.
See Kennewick Internists.