A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Livingston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Livingston is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Livingston
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Livingston Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Livingston, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Livingston graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Livingston has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- UW Health-UW Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Livingston MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stanley Livingston practice?
- Dr. Stanley Livingston has 1 office location.
- Dr. Stanley Livingston practices Family Medicine near Monona, WI.