A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Cohen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Cohen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- University Hospitals Case Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Cohen MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley Cohen practice?
- Dr. Stanley Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Cohen practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists, Cleveland Gastroenterologists, and Cleveland Hepatologists.