A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shapiro
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Shapiro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Shapiro, FACC, FASNC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Shapiro has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Rutland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley M Shapiro FACC, FASNC, and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stanley M. Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Stanley Shapiro has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Shapiro practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Rutland, VT.
See Rutland Internists and Rutland Cardiologists.