A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shapiro
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Shapiro, FACC, FASNC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Shapiro has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Rutland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley M Shapiro FACC, FASNC, and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stanley M. Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Stanley Shapiro has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Shapiro practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near South Burlington, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Rutland, VT and Middlebury, VT.
See South Burlington Internists and South Burlington Cardiologists.