Learn more about Dr. Stanley Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shapiro
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Shapiro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Shapiro, FACC, FASNC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Shapiro has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Rutland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley M Shapiro FACC, FASNC, and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stanley M. Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Stanley Shapiro has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Shapiro practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Rutland, VT.
See Rutland Internists and Rutland Cardiologists.