Learn more about Dr. Stanley Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Shapiro, FACC, FASNC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Shapiro has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Rutland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Marc Shapiro FACC, FASNC, and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stanley M. Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Stanley Shapiro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Shapiro practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near South Burlington, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Middlebury, VT.
See South Burlington Internists and South Burlington Cardiologists.