Learn more about Dr. Stanley Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Shapiro, FACC, FASNC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Shapiro has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Rutland Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shapiro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 47 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stanley M. Shapiro practice?
Dr. Stanley Shapiro practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near South Burlington, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Middlebury, VT.
See South Burlington Internists and South Burlington Cardiologists.