A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Mackowiak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Mackowiak is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Mackowiak, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Mackowiak graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Mackowiak has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- Crouse Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Joseph Mackowiak MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley J. Mackowiak practice?
- Dr. Stanley Mackowiak has 5 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Mackowiak practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Camillus, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Syracuse, NY and Brewerton, NY.
See Camillus Pediatricians and Camillus Endocrinologists.