A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley MacMurdo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley MacMurdo, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. MacMurdo graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. MacMurdo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Select Specialty Hospital - Pittsburgh/U
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Dale MacMurdo MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stanley D. MacMurdo practice?
- Dr. Stanley MacMurdo has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley MacMurdo practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Anesthesiologists and Pittsburgh Pain Management Doctors.