Dr. Stanley Majcher Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stanley Majcher?

Lung Cancer

Lung Cancer

Have you seen Dr. Stanley Majcher?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 13th, 2016

Hands down the most intellectul and professiomal doctor I've ever been trated by. He is truly one of a kind !

November 5th, 2016

That best! He doesn't play with your life for the money. He's honest, trustworthy and thorough with the facts. I am very Grateful and Blessed to have him as my internist, and highly recommend his office of beautiful people!.

April 18th, 2014

Best Internist in LA

I am a bit confused on some of the other low ratings about this doctor. My experience with this doctor was completely different, and I had a wait of 5 minutes, in fact I was the only patient during my scheduled appointment. Dr Mijcher gave me an internal exam for a pre-op for spinal surgery. He was very sweet and attentive. Not only did he do testing for my pre-op surgery, he was also concerned about my general health, and gave advice for other health issues. My experience was a good one with this doctor, and I wish I could see him as my general doctor. I have been to younger doctors before, and prefer the older one's such as this doctor as they have more knowledge and experience, as he clearly does.

July 30th, 2012

Is he really a doctor?

Never been anyplace that was so unorganized. Medical professionals should have their act together, their patients count on expert care - which is something you won't get here with this guy. If you have a medical issue, go to a real doctor for help.

July 30th, 2012

WASHOUT

When i went to his office it was standing room only. I had to wait in my car and have them call my cell two and a half hours wait! Uses ridiculously repetitive questionnaires written by an illiterate person. (Which may be him I'm afraid). BIG ego! Uses an antique dictaphone. Seemed quite confused.His report commented on procedures I never had. Obviously mixed up patients. Failed to report on a test I had taken in his office! Again mixed up files.He suggested I discontinue taking an anti-inflamitory that 5 other younger doctors say I should take more of.This medication is the most expensive I take. Thus leading me to believe he favors the insurance company that pays him. He sees way too many people to realistically keep track of and he really should be retired by now.

June 13th, 2012

Excellent Doctor

This Doctor know Internal Medicine and is a fantastic Dr. He helped me when I needed a professional. Best Internal Medicine Dr. in Los Angeles, CA.

April 26th, 2012

Helpful (caring)

January 7th, 2010

HORRIBLE

Horrible doctor. Rude to the point of disgusting.

September 18th, 2009

Don't go to him

Horrible Bedside manner. Seems distracted and disinterested in anything other than ordering lab work. Also appears to be mildly confused and distracted.

August 2nd, 2016