A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Makman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Makman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Makman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Makman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Makman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Makman graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Makman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Health Center Northwest
- Kalispell Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Harland Makman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stanley H. Makman practice?
- Dr. Stanley Makman has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Makman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kalispell, MT.
See Kalispell Orthopedic Surgeons.