A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. STANLEY MALKOWICZ:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. STANLEY MALKOWICZ is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. STANLEY MALKOWICZ, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Gene Therapy
- Kidney Cancer
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Diversion (Urinary Bladder Removal)
- Urinary Retention
- Urination Disorders
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. MALKOWICZ graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. MALKOWICZ has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. MALKOWICZ accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 9 plans