Learn more about Dr. Stanley Malkowicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Malkowicz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malkowicz
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Malkowicz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Malkowicz, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Gene Therapy
- Kidney Cancer
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Diversion (Urinary Bladder Removal)
- Urinary Retention
- Urination Disorders
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Malkowicz graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Malkowicz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Malkowicz MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley Malkowicz practice?
- Dr. Stanley Malkowicz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Malkowicz practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists.