A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Malkowicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Malkowicz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malkowicz
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Malkowicz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Malkowicz, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Gene Therapy
- Kidney Cancer
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Diversion (Urinary Bladder Removal)
- Urinary Retention
- Urination Disorders
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Malkowicz graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Malkowicz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Malkowicz MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley Malkowicz practice?
- Dr. Stanley Malkowicz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Malkowicz practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists.