Urologist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Positive Experience  |  show details
Jan 26th, 2012

Courteous, professional and informative. A privilege to have him as our physician during this trying time. When you are facing the issues that Dr. M's patients are facing, who cares about waiting too long? Bring a book and be grateful for top-notch care.

|  Dr. Malkowicz  |  show details
Oct 23rd, 2011

My first visit to see Dr. Malkowicz was in reference to my Father being diagnosed with Bladder Cancer. Dr. Malkowicz spent over an hour speaking to me, my brother & my Father. He answered ALL questions & concerns we had. He not only explained in detail, the different surgical procedures there were but he also explained what to expect after surgery & having a urostomy bag replace my father's bladder. Dr. Malkowicz gave his honest opinion on which procedure would be best for my Dad at his age. It has been a year since the surgery & my Dad is doing EXCELLENT!! As far as my Dad's follow-up appts with Dr. Malkowicz, we did have to wait for an hour or so, to see the doctor but i guess with what we were dealing with a year ago & how scarey it was ~ we don't mind & understand having to wait for the doctor since he spent so much time with us on our first visit...

|  4 hr wait to meet with supercilious, uncaring, uninterested dr  |  show details
by SS on Jul 28th, 2010

My father, my brother, and I consulted with this doctor regarding my dad's bladder cancer. After waiting 3 hours -- no exaggeration -- in a God-awful waiting room that lacked adequate ventilation, we waited another hour in a small examination room. The doctor finally came in, spent at least 10 minutes telling us how wonderful and brilliant he is, and that his record for successful surgery is 95% (or something along those lines). He barely looked at my father, never examined him (not even to listen to his heart), and ultimately dismissed him as being too old for surgery. The doctor bristled when I suggested his success rate was because he was overly selective about who he would operate on -- that is, he only chose to work on patients who were most likely to survive surgery. By the time we left, my brother and I had concluded that Dr. M may be the best damned surgeon that ever lived, but there is no way we would entrust our dad to his care. And Dad agreed.