Dr. Stanley Malkowicz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stanley Malkowicz?

April 5th, 2016

Patients daughter and RN

Twenty two years ago, my father was diagnosed with a very aggressive form of invasive bladder cancer. Dr Malkowicz removed his bladder and constructed a pouch where by he can pass his urine normally. My Dad is now 84 and continues to be cancer free and lives a healthy life. Dr Malkowicz saved his life and we know we got the best urology cancer surgeon anywhere. Thank you Dr. M.

June 15th, 2015

Mixed feelings, but not about the doctor or nurses

Call center agents can be very impolite and frustrating, leaving the patient on hold for 90% of the duration of the call. Administrative assistant is also quick to make incorrect assumptions and therefore give rude answers. Excellent nursing staff, including Nurse Practitioners are very considerate and compassionate.

January 26th, 2012

Positive Experience

Courteous, professional and informative. A privilege to have him as our physician during this trying time. When you are facing the issues that Dr. M's patients are facing, who cares about waiting too long? Bring a book and be grateful for top-notch care.

October 23rd, 2011

Dr. Malkowicz

My first visit to see Dr. Malkowicz was in reference to my Father being diagnosed with Bladder Cancer. Dr. Malkowicz spent over an hour speaking to me, my brother & my Father. He answered ALL questions & concerns we had. He not only explained in detail, the different surgical procedures there were but he also explained what to expect after surgery & having a urostomy bag replace my father's bladder. Dr. Malkowicz gave his honest opinion on which procedure would be best for my Dad at his age. It has been a year since the surgery & my Dad is doing EXCELLENT!! As far as my Dad's follow-up appts with Dr. Malkowicz, we did have to wait for an hour or so, to see the doctor but i guess with what we were dealing with a year ago & how scarey it was ~ we don't mind & understand having to wait for the doctor since he spent so much time with us on our first visit...

July 28th, 2010

4 hr wait to meet with supercilious, uncaring, uninterested dr

My father, my brother, and I consulted with this doctor regarding my dad's bladder cancer. After waiting 3 hours -- no exaggeration -- in a God-awful waiting room that lacked adequate ventilation, we waited another hour in a small examination room. The doctor finally came in, spent at least 10 minutes telling us how wonderful and brilliant he is, and that his record for successful surgery is 95% (or something along those lines). He barely looked at my father, never examined him (not even to listen to his heart), and ultimately dismissed him as being too old for surgery. The doctor bristled when I suggested his success rate was because he was overly selective about who he would operate on -- that is, he only chose to work on patients who were most likely to survive surgery. By the time we left, my brother and I had concluded that Dr. M may be the best damned surgeon that ever lived, but there is no way we would entrust our dad to his care. And Dad agreed.

May 3rd, 2016