A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Mathew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Mathew, Endocrinologist, Emergency Physician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Mathew, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathew graduated from T.D. Medical College, Alleppey, Alappuzha. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Mathew has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- Barnes-Jewish St Peters Hospital
- Progress West Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Mathew MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Stanley Mathew practice?
- Dr. Stanley Mathew has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Mathew practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Saint Peters, MO.
Additional practice locations include: O Fallon, MO.
See Saint Peters Internists and Saint Peters Endocrinologists.