A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Mathew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Mathew, Endocrinologist, Emergency Physician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mathew
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Mathew Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Mathew, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathew graduated from T.D. Medical College, Alleppey, Alappuzha. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Mathew has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- Barnes-Jewish St Peters Hospital
- Progress West Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Mathew MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Stanley Mathew practice?
- Dr. Stanley Mathew has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Mathew practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Saint Peters, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Peters Internists and Saint Peters Endocrinologists.