Dr. Stanley Mayrowetz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stanley Mayrowetz?

March 23rd, 2016

A genuinely dedicated doctor

Dr. Mayrowetz has been our family doctor for years, and in our experience he is the best doctor we have ever had. He is genuinely caring, dedicated to his patients, takes the time to listen, and always asks the right questions. He is thorough, and has a wealth of experience, and we trust him more than any other doctor we know.

June 30th, 2010

Calm and quiet competence.

I just came away from an initial visit with this doctor; having obtained a same-day appointment with my first call to the office. The doctor exudes a feeling a quiet confidence. Dr. Mayrowetz and his office staff were both efficient and effective, taking the medical history they needed without the 1,000 questions approach of so many offices. In the examination, he was efficient, and in the consultation, he recommended just what I need for my issue. At my last doctor, I always came away with a handful of referrals for more expensive tests and costly procedures "just in case", and they usually usually often had nothing to do with the issue I wanted addressed. Dr. Mayrowetz is going to treat my issue AND it's cause, and followup, and on a schedule that ensures the results will be useful, not merely informative. I strongly recommend this doctor.

August 14th, 2015