A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Mazurkie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Mazurkie is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Mazurkie, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazurkie graduated from University Of Saskatchewan College Of Medicine, Saskatoon.
Dr. Mazurkie has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
- Steward Good Samaritan Med
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Joseph Mazurkie MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stanley J. Mazurkie practice?
- Dr. Stanley Mazurkie has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Mazurkie practices Internal Medicine near Brockton, MA.
See Brockton Internists.